Marlborough [Hartford County] Connecticut was named in 1747 from great Duke of Marlborough, or from Marlborough, Massachusetts. It was incorporated from Colchester, Glastonbury and Hebron, in Oct., 1803. Previously known as Eastbury and New Marlborough.
Area, 23.4 sq. miles. Population, est., 5,754. Voting Districts, 1. Residential community.
Burial records from the 18th and 19th centuries reproduced in alphabetical order.
Specializing in skilled nursing services for patients and families seeking long term care.
Muster corps made up of youth between the ages of 8 and 18.
Searchable catalog, events and general information.
Aeronautical information including location, runways, navaids, FBO information.
Guide to local government, Town charter, meeting calendar and municipal information.
Thanks to DMOZ, which built a great web directory for nearly two decades and freely shared it with the web. About us