Southbury [New Haven County] was named in May, 1731 as the south part of Woodbury. It was incorporated from Woodbury in May 1787.
Total area, 40.0 sq. miles, Land area, 39.1 sq. miles. Population, est., 18,471. Voting districts, 5. Principal industries, IBM and Com-Sat tracking station. Location of Southbury Training School.
Southbury includes the area known as South Britain.
A center for chiropractic and holistic medicine where the mind, body, and spirit are treated together.
Information on government, library, senior center, parks and recreation, clubs, services, voting and events.
Thanks to DMOZ, which built a great web directory for nearly two decades and freely shared it with the web. About us