Southington [Hartford County] Connecticut was named Oct., 1726, as South Society of Farmington. It was incorporated from Farmington, in Oct., 1779.
Area, 36.6 sq. miles. Population, est., 38,683. Voting districts, 14. Principal industries, agriculture and manufacture of hardware, tinners' and carpenters' tools, plumbing supplies, bolts, grey iron and automobile forgings, brass products, paper boxes, discs, filters, labeling equipment, mixers, pumps, tanks, wood screws, carriage hardware, springs, toys, agitators, bottle fillers, cappers, pallets, hypodermic needles, soap suds and food products.
Banquet and meetings facility located in the Plantsville district. Photo gallery, menus, event planner and room layouts provided.
An 18 hole, public course with full service restaurant and bar. Includes rates, amenities and membership information.
18-hole, par 71 golf course. Calendar, score card, tee times, tournaments, photo gallery and rates.
House museum with an extensive archival collection of historic diaries and letters including Captain Andrew Upson’s Civil War letters.
Municipal information including town government, departments, boards and commissions, town calendar and links.
Thanks to DMOZ, which built a great web directory for nearly two decades and freely shared it with the web. About us